MMG Worcester Subscription Bookings Terms and Conditions
We aim to keep our terms simple and clear. If you have any questions, just let us know. email@example.com
- Safety: The adult attending classes with the child enrolled is responsible for the child at all times. Classes must be pre-booked, are age specific and a one-on-one session (except for twins).
Older or younger siblings may not accompany members, except for babies under 6 months, who must be in a car seat or baby sling for the duration of the class so they adult has their hands free.
For safety we ask mobile children to be bare foot on the equipment to ensure safer climbing and for hygiene purposes that adults wear socks during the class.
- Insurance: Mini Monkey Gym Worcester provides public liability insurance. It is understood by members enrolling that they accept the insurance cover provided.
- Length of Agreement: Our minimum period of membership is 2 full calendar months from your class start date, which includes your initial month and one months’ notice. This is subject to a statutory 14 day cooling off period from the date of your trial in which you can change your mind and cancel your membership, pro rata payment will be due for any classes attended.
- Payments and Cancellations: Payments are taken via our booking system which uses Stripe. Your monthly payment will be charged each month in advance. Payments will continue to be taken until Mini Monkey Gym Worcester receives one months’ written notice of cancellation, by email.
- Withdrawal of service: Where we are unable to provide your regular core class, for example power and water shortage, staff availability, you will be able to bank that class as a class credit to use at a time that is convenient to you. Class credits must be prebooked and can be used up to 3 months after the withdrawal of service for members with an active subscription.
- Holidays & Illness: If you miss your regular core class you can book in for a make-up class (spaces permitting). Make up classes must be taken within 1 month of the missed class and cannot be taken once membership has ended. We are unable to give class credits for when you are on holiday or miss a class. We ask that you do not bring sick children to class.
- Teacher absence / shortage: We reserve the right to change the format or genre of your class, as appropriate for your child’s age, without reimbursement, in the event of teacher absence or shortage. Should we cancel your class clause 4 will apply.
- Pausing Membership: If you wish to take a break from Mini Monkey Gym Worcester, please give us ONE month’s notice, by email, of your end date, along with your recommencement date, and we can pause your payments for one month. We are unable to guarantee you a spot in your chosen class if you cannot confirm your recommencement date. We will advise you of the suspension process should you wish to go ahead with putting your membership on hold.
- Change to membership rules: We reserve the right to change our membership and payment rules when needed.
- Price increase: Mini Monkey Gym Worcester reserve the right to review membership prices and may increase fees to account for increases in costs. We will notify members at least one month in advance of any increase.
- Opening hours: Mini Monkey Gym Worcester is open all year round, however we do close for bank holidays, the month of August, if the venue is used as a polling station, between Christmas, New Years, Easter and May half term. Classes on bank holidays can be rebooked to another date in accordance with clause 5. We will not prorate or provide banked classes during other planned closures for up to 10 teaching days a year, but we will give at least 1 months notice in advance of any such closures for members to book into additional classes.
12. Covid guidelines: In joining Mini Monkey Gym Worcester, you are agreeing to follow all Covid-19 guidelines put into place by the company. https://minimonkeygym.co.uk/covid-19/ You agree and acknowledge that the risk of transmission cannot be completely eliminated, and you will not hold Mini Monkey Gym responsible for any detriment or loss in the unlikely event of infection.
- Closure due to covid-19: If we are required to close due to a national or local lockdown the following months payment will be reduced to our Mini Monkey Gym@Home, online membership. This does not effect your right to cancel membership or give notice to pause membership in accordance with clause 7.